Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Jamb Payment Status Showing Pending - How to solve the issue

Below is the step you take, if your bank account was debited and your jamb payment status is still showing pending.

1. log into your jamb profile account, by typing in your username (email address) and password then click on login.

2. Click on the link My Payments, Search for the transaction id showing pending status

3. Click on Get status
jamb pending payment status

4. Click on pay now to re-activate the payment.
jamb pending payment status

5. The next page should show you your Payment Status (Approved by Financial Institution) as this indicate the online payment is now successful.
jamb pending payment status


  1. i used a wrong gmail to purcase my pin at bank and my pin was sent to that wrong gmail how can i change my gmail

  2. kindly check on this link on how to go about it

  3. I paid in the bank yesterday for my JAMB result printing and network could not allow me to either print it out or send to my mail. Now my status is displaying APPROVED and USED. What should I do to Get my Jamb Original Result without making another payment. Please Help. THANKS

    1. its is still valid, you need not make another payment. click on print result slip, select the year and enter your jamb registration number, then click on print result slip button

  4. I used a wrong jamb number,what can I do

  5. if you used a wrong jamb number to initiate payment, sorry u hv to create a new jamb profile and make a new payment

  6. Mine is saying wrong transaction ID. I can't pay... I have tried quick teller and internet banking

  7. due to network error, i was debited twice for jamb change of admission letter, i.e. 10,000 x 2 = 20,000. please, is there anything i can do to regain the lost 10,000?
    please help!!!

  8. hi i did change of instution bt my payment status says approved bt not use wat could be d prob

  9. In my jamb profile acct, misteakenly i press correction of error nd it ask for payment and up till nw it is showing on my profile how do i cancel it


How to Send or Post a Comment
1a. Mobile User. Click on the link Post a Comment

1b. Type in your comment/question/suggestion in the comment box
2. To post a comment using your name, select Comment as, use the option Name/URL, type in any name you want to make use of, ignore the url field if you wish, then click on continue to proceed.
3. Click on Publish to post/send your comment/question/suggestion.

We Appreciate and Welcome Comment
All Comments are Moderated and No Spamming

Feel Free to Ask Your Question
Using the Below Comment Box

About Me

My photo

Obaleagbon Charles is the founder and editor of and, a periodically updated blog, that keep reader informed on educational affair, he has been in the educational business since 2002. He offer educational materials to interested applicant. You can connect with him on Facebook, Twitter & Google+. BBM : 56054947, Whatsapp 08051311885

Click to join any of our following Whatsapp groups for Update on :- Sch of Marine | Postgraduate form | Jupeb form | NYSC-JAMB Update | Past-Question